If you are looking for a healthier meat, I highly recommend using any species of white fish, such as swai and tilapia. They are farmed and available in most supermarkets. You can find some in the frozen section or the fresh section. I bought a pack of swai fish a few weeks ago and decided to make some yesterday.
Making the fish:
- Add some butter to the pan over medium heat.
- Put the fish filet on the pan.
- Season it with salt, pepper, and onion powder.
- Add some white wine.
- Flip the fish over every 3 minutes. Season the other side and let it cook.
- Depending on your heat, the fish should be done around 9-10 minutes.
Roasted Garlic Cauliflower:
- Chop up your cauliflower and garlic.
- In a large ziploc bag, throw in the chopped cauliflower, garlic, and some olive oil.
- Toss and mix well.
- In a casserole dish, add the contents and bake for 30 minutes at 375F.
To round it out, I also boiled some corn and make some rice.